$175 Registration fee includes:
- Parking and access to the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and the two-day symposium
- Presentations by experts in various fields of malacology with special attention to surveying and monitoring freshwater mussels
- In-stream demonstrations of mussel surveying techniques and common equipment, weather permitting
- A multitude of networking opportunities
- Meals provided Sept 19th; snacks, lunch, and dinner (herbivore and omnivore friendly)
- Meals provided Sept 20th; snacks and picnic style lunch (herbivore and omnivore friendly)
- Drink tickets during the dinner social gathering
- Event themed T-shirt
- Hard copy of “Freshwater Mussels of the Pacific Northwest, 2nd Edition”
Please note, travel and accommodations are not included with the registration fee. If you have snorkel gear, wetsuits, waders, etc., please bring them! Any extras you are willing to share?!
Check, credit card, or PayPal.
A block of rooms is reserved until August 18 under the title of “EcoAnalysts event” at:
2114 W 6th Street
The Dalles, OR 97058
Discounted Room Rates (9/18-9/20):
(Request EcoAnalysts event rate):
- $99/ night for a single bed room
- $109/night for a double bed room
If you are interested in sharing a room, please indicate ‘Yes’ on the registration form and we will attempt to help you “find a roommate” for this event but offer no guarantees.